Monday 4 July 2011

Walk in Silvermine: Gate 2

Today was another walk in Silvermine.  It was meant to last 2-3 hours.  I joined the walk at 09h00 and got back to my car at 15h40.  There were two of us.  For various reasons, it took longer than anticipated.  The views were spectacular.  Here is a taste:
False Bay seen from above Boyes Drive
Other pictures can be seen at Lesson in Light.  There are three posts.

As a consequence of the length of the walk, although it was, in fact a lovely sunny day, the boxes again did not get painted.  The walk entailed much more climbing, both up and down, than the walk on Friday.  I did not need further gym after this one.  In fact, I was lucky to be able to stagger from my car when I got home.  After some much needed water [I had forgotten to take mine], and a good cup of coffee, I do feel a bit better.  I suspect that I may have to cancel the walk tomorrow.  I'll see how I feel tomorrow morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment