Thursday 14 July 2011

Knitting Frenzy

I think I need to be tranquilised.  Last night, I knitted right through the night.  I simply had to finish my first 'special' project.  It still needs to be sewn up.  I did promise a glimpse of it, so here it is:
I hope that you will agree that the colours are simply spectacular.

 I slept a little after that, and have just returned from my photograph a day session.  On my way home yesterday, I noted Dido Valley Cemetry, which is a war memorial cemetery.  I went there today.  The results are on Lesson in Light.

Then a light lunch - two guavas and a banana.  And then on to 'special' project number 2...

2 comments:

  1. So, has knitting taken precedence over sleep and scrabbling? It's time to quit smoking now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am ever so chuffed. Smoking is still around, but is taking something of a back seat. For the month of July, I am a whole carton behind schedule and it is only the middle of the month.

    ReplyDelete