Friday 8 July 2011

Historical Walking Tour of Cape Town

Today, another wonderful day, consisted of an historical walking tour of Cape Town, offered by a company called Wanderlust, established and managed by Ursula Stevens.  Definitely recommended.  You can find this tour at Historical Walking Tour of Cape Town.  

I walked down from the cottage at about 08h00, caught the train at around 08h30, got to Cape Town by 09h30 then walked up to the Company Gardens for a lovely cup of coffee and to meet Bev.  Bev and I share a passion for taking piccies.  We then walked down to the primary tourism area of Cape Town to meeting our tour guide.  The tour started at 11h00.  It was wonderful.  There are loads of pictures, which I am not going to post this evening as my eyelids are drooping.  I will complete them tomorrow.  Just a quick appetizer:
Bev in the Company Gardens
And access to the first post in Lesson in Light.  More to follow tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment