Sunday 24 July 2011

Oh baby, baby, it's a wild world

This morning was fun.  I met with other photographers at Kalk Bay harbour, ostensibly to watch the sun rise.  Well, it was wild, to say the least - overcast and very windy.  Here is a picture of some of the group:
And here is one of the pictures I took of the sea:
There are more piccies at Lesson in Light.

I must say, I learnt the value of a tripod.  Most of the photos that I took are blurred, which has to do with the fact that I simply didn't have the strength against the wind to hold the camera still.

I then took a quick turn at Fish Hoek beach, where I could barely open the car door against the strength of the wind.  The shark warning flag was flying:
Then I came home to some nice warm coffee and a bowl of oats.  My hands are so cold, I can barely type.

No comments:

Post a Comment