Tuesday 12 July 2011

Haircut day

I love haircut days.  When I was working full time, I used to go on a Saturday morning, and it was kind of go, do hair, leave and get on with shopping, banking, etc.  Now I go during the week.  It is more leisurely, both for hair dressing staff and for me.  On my way, I stopped off to pick up a gift from Dani:
It is a book of poetry, that I am going to savour over time.  She knows how much Bolle means to me.

I no longer colour my hair.  This is my first appointment of just a cut.  It took way less time than usual.  I was in and out in about half an hour.  I then took myself on a little walk to the Kommetjie Lighthouse:
and walked back below Slangkop and through the quiet suburbs of Kommetjie which lie sleepily below the mountains.  You can see more pictures of this at Lesson in Light.  There are three posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment