Wednesday 27 July 2011

A photo walk through Silvermine Valley

Today turned into such a lovely day.  Bev came through and we walked through Silvermine Valley, indulging ourselves to our hearts content taking piccies:
Bev taking shot of False Bay framed by the mountains
There are more piccies at Silvermine Valley Walk.  There are three posts.

I got some amazing knitting tips from Olive's Menage.  I will post more on this when tips have been put into practice.  I also started 'A stitch of kindness', which is a project to knit mittens for disabled children, for distribution later in August.  Once complete, I will post a piccie.

And the first sprout has sprouted:
First sprout - it's a radish
I have updated Project 365.  My sister-in-law has very kindly offered to help me put any photograph that I would like to print onto fabric.  I am grateful for the offer.  I will mull it over for a while and be really choosy about which picture I select, and also decide what project it will contribute to.  Will it be a picture to hang on the wall?  Will it be my first adventure into quilting?  Many things to think about before leaping in.  Thanks, Merle, for the kindness of this offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment