Sunday 17 July 2011

More progress on Square Foot Gardens

Here are the five bags of potting soil I fetched this morning:
This was meant to be enough for both boxes.  Wrong!  The first box ate all of them:
Admittedly, the first box now looks great!  It needs to be measured up and planted, with planting being the fun bit.  Whilst I was at the nursery, I got some more summer seed:
Except for a further SIX bags of potting soil, I'm fit to go!  I can't start the second box, as I need the potting soil to put at the bottom on top of the fabric.  So it will have to wait for tomorrow.  Sigh.  I suppose then, that I can progress my second 'secret' knitting project, or maybe just read and snooze, before I go out for a photographic session in Kommetjie, with Bolle in tow.

No comments:

Post a Comment