Wednesday 13 July 2011

Monthly UIF day

Today was the monthly UIF registration day which happens in Simonstown.  The day was warm, but misty.  There is a picture of the sun through the mist at Lesson in Light.  The process did not take long.  It opened at 09h00 and I was finished by 09h30.  On my way home, I stopped at a shop which I have noticed several times and promised myself I would photograph for my photograph a day project.  Here it is:
I asked permission to take pictures of it, which was granted.  We had a lovely chat, I took my piccies and then wended my way.  More piccies Lesson in Light.

And oh, dear, need I say it?  I spent the rest of the day, well, knitting :).  Tomorrow, I am going to have to take my knitting to someone to keep for me until I lay the landscaping fabric into the square foot gardens - weather permitting, that is.  At the moment, despite a moderate day, the weather has turned bitterly cold and overcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment