Tuesday 12 July 2011

Goal Setting: Sometimes not such a good idea

I decided that in order to complete the top that I am knitting, that I should do a minimum of one 8-row pattern per day.  As there are 32 patterns, two sets of ribbing and then the sewing up, that entails 35 'exercises'.  This means that I will finish, worst case scenario, in just over a month.  So I started doing that yesterday morning.  And well, I just didn't stop knitting.  I did the top - more than necessary, and then I did some scarf, and then I started a new project [which I am not going to display, as if it turns out well, then it will be a gift].  When I looked again most of the day had simply flown!  You can see more of the knitting at Lesson in Light.  And just for giggles, I have taken a piccie of my two new 'secret' projects, just so that you know that they do exist:

No comments:

Post a Comment