Saturday 17 December 2011

The magic of memories

This morning I tooke Bolle down to the beach really early and managed to capture The Sunrise posted on Project 365.  It was early enough to experience the beach with few footprints, and to watch the sun rise from behind the mountains across the bay:

Later, when I went shopping, I purchased Eric Clapton's Clapton Chronicles.  On this CD is Tears In Heaven.  I went home, dug out the residue of my Heksenketel Tea from les Jardins de la Grange, dug out my photographs from L'Ezelles, and spent some happy time dwelling on so many happy moments from 2010.

I might just have to go through to Noordhoek to watch the sun set, just to round out a happy day of remembering some of the special moments that I have shared with my soul sister :).

1 comment:

  1. Those must've been memorable moments shared with her. I am also certain that your soul sister is thinking of you at this very moment.

    ReplyDelete