Monday 27 June 2011

A photographic smorgasbord without food

Today was a smorgasbord, a phantasmagoria of photographs.  I went to several places and indulged to my hearts content.  It was a simply wonderful day.  And to make her laugh [she knows who she is]... 'Footies are SOoOre!'  Feel free to go and view them on Lesson In Light.  There are several posts.  I simply must whet your appetite, just a little.
The shop at the Gem Stone Factory in Dido Valley
And to assuage my ever so guilty conscience, the garden boxes were still wet when I returned home, which made me feel just a tiny little better.  It was warm enough to paint today, but the boxes do take time to dry.

I also managed to update a fair amount of administration, clearing the decks before the start of next month.

Our library re-opened after almost a month of closure during renovation, so not only did I get to walk for miles, taking copious photographs, and learning more about the environment around me, I also managed to acquire some new reads.

Sigh... Today was a simply perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment