Saturday 25 June 2011

Busy day today

After WEEKS of rain and threatened rain, there is some sun!  There wasn't much sun this morning when we did our practical course which is the final session of our photography course.  A good time was had by all.  You can see the results at Lesson In Light.  

Just for good measure, I am going to reproduce the picture of today's lunch:

This afternoon, I am going to take stock of the garden.  There has been some damage as a result of the volume of rain, wind and hail.  I also note that a mole has managed to devour the roots of my lemon verbena.  I am not happy about that at all!

I have joined a writing club - Snippets in Scribbling.  There is only one post to date.  It is this month's homework.  I will post as and when the writings emerge.

No comments:

Post a Comment