Thursday 30 June 2011

All in all, a satisfying few days

It is still raining enough for me not to be able to paint the square foot gardens any further.  I have looked at the weather predictions for the next week.  It would seem that there is to be further rain this coming weekend.  Next week three consecutive 'clear' days are predicted.  I will use this time to paint them, even if I have to dry them off with a towel :).

I am getting to the end of my vegetable stash.  The carrots and spring onions are now ready to harvest, so I won't be buying those for a while.  I suspect that I will continue to buy baby gem squash - my absolute favourite for roast veg.

I have posted all of my photographs to date.  You can see these on Lessons in Light.  There are several posts.  It was fun spending a few days in Simon's Town, checking out the Simon's Town Museum and the Naval Museum.  I am posting a piccie that I took in the Ice Cream Parlour, without, nogal, buying an Ice Cream:

I have signed up for three hikes during the next few weeks - scenic ones.  I hope the weather holds on the days that I have chosen.

I am still faithfully following my gym regimen.  Am now up to more than 4kms on the treadmill and around 20kms in the pool.  Not bad, she says, patting herself on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment