Wednesday 20 April 2011

Footprint 32: Wwoofing

Today is wet and rainy.  So today is a research day.  I am very excited.  I have joined WWOOF [World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms].  You can find my profile on World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms  Thanks, Dani... I joined :).

If I had not begun my journey into growing food, gardening, organic gardening, permaculture, I would not have been introduced to this organisation, which may just prove to be one of the most exciting things that I have ever done.

However, it remains baby steps.  One day at a time, one step at a time.  Each day brings new insights, new ideas, new growth, both in me, in my tiny garden, and in my ability to make a contribution.

It is true.  God cannot hand one anything new until one has let go of what one is holding.  Nature abhors a vacuum.  Having lived the corporate life for so many, many years, and having experienced all the fear that locks one into what one knows, I have finally take that big step, and let go of what I have clutched for so long.  And now, life is pouring in new experiences and new opportunities.  Without letting go, I could not possibly know, through experience, the incredible wonders, and options, which life so abundantly offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment