Sunday 28 August 2011

Time passes quickly when one is having fun

We have arrived at 28th August.  The days having been slipping quickly and silently by.  During the past week, I have got my life back on track.  From next week I will revert to my pre-travel routine.

Progress to date means that my Project 365 is fully up to date.  I have 'cheated' just a little.  Having not been taking photographs during the past week, I have taken some of the travel pictures and posted them for the past week.  I will resume taking my photograph a day today.

I now have 32 Korean posts on A Light Traveller.  I have reached Thursday 11th August.  There is still a way to go. 
Here is some light entertainment to perk up this post a bit:
Dancing on top of a light fitting at the Seoul National Museum of Art

No comments:

Post a Comment